|CATEGORY||EARLY BIRD RATE
(ON OR BEFORE JUL 31, 2023)
(ON OR BEFORE NOV 20, 2023)
(DEC 2-3, 2023)
|1||APTOS Member Full Conference||US $300#||US $400||US $500|
|2||Non-Member Full Conference||US $380||US $480||US $580|
|3||APTOS Member 1-Day Conference||US $150||US $200||US $300|
|4||Non-Member 1-Day Conference||US $220||US $270||US $370||5||Local Delegate/
Developing Nations (Rank 85 or below*)
|US $50||US $120||US $200|
|6||Data Scientist/Administrator/Non-Healthcare Professional||US $300||US $400||US $500|
|7||Trainee**/Retired Ophthalmologist Aged 65+||US $200||US $300||US $400|
|8||Trade Delegate***||US $300||US $400||US $500|
|9||Companion†||US $200||US $300||US $400|
Are you an APTOS Member?
APTOS members are entitled to member rates. APTOS Members must be up-to-date on their dues if registering for the APTOS 2023. To check your Membership status, please contact the APTOS Membership Department at email@example.com.
Click here for more information about membership with APTOS.
Online registration will be open until the conclusion of APTOS 2023 on December 3, 2023. Delegates can always register and pay online even when they are on-site to speed up the registration process.
# Registration is collected in US dollars.
* Country ranking based on information provided by the International Monetary Fund (2022)
** Trainees must submit a duly signed Trainee Declaration Form to the APTOS Secretariat by email in order to enjoy the discounted rate.
*** Trade delegates MUST be employees of an exhibiting company and can enjoy full access to the scientific program. Exhibitor badges are no longer available.
† Companions are only allowed to enter the Exhibition Hall and are NOT permitted to enter the Sessions Rooms to attend any Invited Programs or Submitted Programs. Please use a proper badge (e.g. Trainee) to attend the Scientific Sessions.
We reserve the right to alter the contents of this congress and/or the identity of the congress presenters due to circumstances beyond our control.
Online Payment Security and Data Privacy
- Master card, Visa card and American Express are accepted for online payment.
- All online transactions are processed by PayPal, with protection of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and support of Verified by VISA / Master. Payment details are encrypted under the SSL protocol and transmitted directly to the relevant bank for payment approval and settlement. The Organizer does not collect any credit card information submitted for online payment.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for the 8th Asia Pacific Tele-Ophthalmology Symposium only. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the Organizer.
- The Registration and Abstract Submission System has 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption on all pages that handle sensitive information.
To cancel your registration and receive a refund, a written request stating your full name and registered email address must be sent to APTOS 2023 Congress Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20, 2023. A cancellation processing fee of US $50 will be applied per-person, per-meeting. No refunds will be honored for cancellation requests received after the deadline. Refunds will be processed after the Congress only. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
Transfer of registration: Transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the Congress Office 7 days prior to the Congress.
Non-attendance: No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Congress.
NOTE: To qualify for early bird registration, registration fees must be received by July 31, 2023. To qualify for advance registration, registration fees must be received by November 20, 2023. Registration fees are based on the date of payment receipt, not the date of receipt of registration form.